Saturday, October 13, 2007

F.F.F. Kinda Day

Let do a question and answer blog today.
Q: What is FFF?
A: Forced Family Fun Day! We took the kids to the Folk Festival today. Can I get a what the H E double hockey sticks were we thinking!!! We got to the parking area (Braves Stadium) at 1:30, and finally arrived at the Folk Fest at 3:00.
Q: What is a Folk Festival
A: Hippies, Old People, Lesbians, Gypsies! And women with hairy armpits. This is America, SHAVE EM OR HIDE EM!
Q: How was the food?
A: Highway robbery, stomach cramping, not good.
Q: Did the kids have fun?
A: You know they did, but not all at the same time of course.
Q: Bribe of the day?
A: Coldstone Creamery
Q: Will I go back?
A: Sure when I'm either, old, gay, gypsey, or don't want to shave anymore.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

ok...maybe I'm glad now that I didn't go like I wanted to! I was worried I would find something like that there!