Sunday, December 2, 2007

Canned Corn

My kids had a canned food drive at school this week. So, I sent each of them with a canned veggie to donate. Well, of course it didn't go down that simply or I wouldn't be blogging about it, right?
Zeik took his can of corn into the cafeteria and asked the cafeteria attendant to open it so he could eat it for lunch. And of course, she did. He ate the whole can of cold canned corn. This would only happen at our house. I'm sure the cafeteria ladies think I'm a crazy mother for sending my son with a can of corn for his lunch.

Also we have a crazy squirrel at our house. Last Monday Alan called me and said there was a squirrel in a tree eating a bird. I of course said, squirrels don't eat birds, it probaly has rabies, call animal control.
The animal control officer said there has never been a case of squirrel rabies and it's the natural order of things. I said WHATEVER! We have a whacko, crazy rodent in our yard. Again, only at our house would this happen.
If you could only see the number of trees we have, its ridiculous. One day the squirrels are going to unite and takeover.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post, this was my most hilarious moment this last week.