Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Title

I know I haven't blogged in a long time. Sorry. It has been so busy, especially for a housewife who sits around eating bon bons all day and watching soap operas. I have been helping Alan at church every week, it's amazing how busy my days are even though I'm not "working".
I had a coupon for m&m's for the retreat, I should have known an unattended bag of peanut m&m's should not be laying around my house. I'll have to buy another bag the day we leave. Oh well.
Alan and I are taking the dancing class at church. It's really starting to be fun since it's not like learning chinese anymore. We just finished the fox trot and we will start the east coast swing next week. It should be fun, and a good time start if you want to take the class.

1 comment:

LiLi said...

A fellow peanut M&M lover? ME TOO!!!