Friday, March 28, 2008

Camping Out






Noah and our two neighbor boys decided they were going to go camping last night. This endevear kept them busy most of the day, so I just went along with it. They needed a tent and the only person who had one was Zeik. Well they didn't want any "little" kids on thier campout so Ziek negotiated Noah's prize Pokeman card for use of the tent. This is not a normal tent by the way, it is an Incredible tent, like the movie The Incredible's. It was bought for Zeik when he was 2 so it was not meant for 3 big boys, but you couldn't tell them that.
The boys spent better part of the day building something out of wood and gathering supplies for the tent.
To be honest I didn't think they would last much past dark. I was wrong, again. By the time I went to bed at 11:30 they were all fast asleep. They looked like sardines in that tent. Let me also tell you the already smell like wet dogs on any normal day so multiply that times 3 and squeeze it into a preschool tent. SMELLY!
Well Alan and I didn't sleep well because we and by we I mean Alan kept getting up and making sure they were Ok. At the 4:00am check the boys were up having thier morning snack of peanuts. Alan finally made Noah come in at 6:00am and take a shower and get some more sleep.


You can see how grown up they are by all the stuffed animals.

No comments: