Friday, October 24, 2008

Advocare


I know some of you already know about Advocare and some of you don't. For those who don't I am very excited about the products from Advocare. Alan and I have been using their supplements, we have both lost 17 pounds! You can check out my website and read more about the company.
The cool thing about it is they have endorsers like Wes Welker, Drew Brees, and Michael W. Smith and Kutless who are not paid! They endorse the products because they really work. I love the energy drink Spark. It is sugar free and works great without the rollercoaster effect. If you want I'll bring you a sample. Just ask.

1 comment:

Laura P said...

Hey Rebecca --
I like your website... and it seems that the names got fixed before I had a chance to post a comment :)
Looking good!