Thursday, August 16, 2007

Another Day Another Dollar

Yep, I had to get up at the butt crack of dawn this morning to go to work. It's really not to bad except I've already started mentally checking out for my vacation.
I was also up late last night with the GACC film crew. They asked me to come along to help with the "comedic" timing of the drama they were filming. This girl ain't funny after 10:00pm!

The free breakfast today was a chicken biscuit. We ran out of biscuits and were just giving people basically what ever they wanted for free. Totally unplanned, but what else is new.
I really need to start planning/laundry/cleaning for out vacation but I just can't seem to find the motivation.
I'm totally firing my maid, she sucks! She never does her job. Oooh, that's right we don't have a maid. I've got to teach these kids to clean better.

2 comments:

Tori said...

Wasn't this morning super fun? Thats okay next week we don't get to be apart of the party...I wish them luck with them mini's...
Have a good vaca RP you deserve it!!!

Anthony Burns said...

Thanks for helping the GACC FILM CREW... You were a great Comedy Director... Sorry we kept you out soooo late...