Wednesday, August 15, 2007

First Time

Ok, I'm trying the blog thing. If people don't read it I won't keep wasting my time.
I can't believe people want to read about my day but here goes.
Today was a cool day at work. I got to have breakfast with Mark Miller who wrote a book I just finished reading. (The Secret- What Great Leaders Know and Do) He is a corp. guy. He had a great heart and it was awesome to be able to pick his brain. He made me want to try harder.

Then I got to take food to the radio station. Which it is by the way my dream job to be a radio dj. The thought of everyone listening to me is very exciting. I did not get to talk on the radio but its still a cool enviroment, and it cool to go into the station rooms of people I hear on the radio.

The kids didn't have summer program today so I got off work early to get them from Alan. We all had lunch together and came home. I got a mini nap in, and I mean mini.

I came home and checked my e-mail. Can I just say STOP FORWARDING ME CRAP! I know you think its sweet/funny/inspiring/whatever but I hate them. I think I can count on one finger a forward I actually liked, out of a million. And if you are forwarding stuff all the time, and you know who you are, get back to work! Then get me an application to your fluffy job.

Ok, I feel better. You?

3 comments:

The Goldsmith's Gazette said...

AHH! This is going to be some fun reading material. Looks like you are on your way to stardom! Keep Blogging!!!!!!!

Anthony Burns said...

Yeh... Rebecca is blogging... I look forward to seeing what you have to say... Lata!!!

Tori said...

I would totally listen to your radio show RP! I'm glad your blogging now :-)