Thursday, September 13, 2007

Red Carpet

I know I haven't blogged in a few days. It has been a little crazy around here.
I am watching the Emmy Awards, I also watched bits and pieces of the red carpet thing on E!.
I don't understand the red carpet. They will be interviewing and actor and then in the left corner of the screen pops up someone else who is just making there way onto the red carpet. What's up with that? It goes like this- Hey, here is Ellen Pompei from Grey's Anatomy, what is it like to be here, are you excited blah blah blah and then pops up the picture in the corner. Its like saying we are keeping our options open just in case someone more interesting shows up. And as soon as that box pops up I quit listening to the interview and watch the box. I think that's kinda mean.
But let us not act as though we don't do it everyday to each other. Its called call waiting. You know, you hear that beep beep and try to see who it is w/o pulling the phone to far away from your ear. Or my fave, when someone says, can you hold on so I can take this call. NO! I can't hold on, you either talk to me or talk to whoever is beeping in. Don't be a jerk, just decide who's more interesting. We all do it.
Also we need to address the actress epidemic. Skinny! Now I know you can't all aspire to my volumptousness but come on. If I can cut off your head and you look like a 10 year old boy in a dress your to skinny. Women are supposed to have boobs and hips.
Now they are honoring Roots, which I have never seen. But I did get my roots colored on Friday. Smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.