Monday, October 22, 2007

Ben & Jerry's

There is a new Ben & Jerry's in Careytown. Sat. was the grand opening and all the icecream was a dollar. Plus they have thier own parking lot, which if you know Careytown you know that's a big deal.
We have been trying to find free or close to it activities to do with the kids on the weekends. Luckily we live in a great part of the country and there is always something happening. I have to make a deliberate decision to not worry about the messy house or undone laundry while we're out. I know there will come a day when keeping up with everything won't be so hard, and child labor laws won't be so easily enforced (just kidding). But as soon as they are tall enough they are doing thier own laundry! My future kids-in-law will thank me for how much my kids learned to clean and do on thier own. So today I say YOUR WELCOME!

No comments: