Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Busy, Busy

I know I haven't blogged in a while. It has been so busy! I will go one thing at a time. As you might have seen I had a poll up getting votes on where we should go on our date. We went back and forth on several options. We ended up at Texas De Brazil and it was really good. But if you have ever been there you know you feel like you just ate an entire side of beef when its all said and done. We also had total down pour that entire day and evening.
After our date I came home and went straight to sleep so I could wake up at 5:00am to be at the convention center by 6:30am. It was time for the Chick-fil-A Charity Dodgeball Tournament. It is the largest dodgeball tournament in the country! It was so really fun and raised alot of money for two charities. No I didn't play in the tournament, I don't like being hit.
Then on Monday I had to work and then we had a spirit night at the store. Another 12 hour day!
Now it's time for Fall Fest. Thankfully I have a really flexible job and can take off most of the day to help Alan get setup for this event.
The kids are totally excited.
Then I have Bloom on next Wednesday. Whew!!! I tired just typing about it.

1 comment: