Friday, August 31, 2007

How To Know You're Done Having Kids

We got Zieks haircut today, all his curls are gone. It is so much cuter curly, but he hates getting it combed.
I talked to Sommer about her husbands vasectomy. He went in today and got the big clip. As I was talking to Sommer about not having any more kids I realized there are a few key ways to tell when your done.
1) You can no longer watch any shows like A baby story without your uterus cramping up and saying what the... are you thinking.
2) You see an infant and go uugggghhhh. Not aaahhhh.
3)You look at new parents with sympathy.
4)That new baby smell(which is sour milk) turns your stomach.
5)Your top ten hits are no longer from nick jr. preschool disney shows
6)You walk through the baby dept. at W/M and say, "Hey, if they would've only had that when our kids were little."
7) And a little song we all love- Do your boobs hang low? Do they wiggle to and fro?
8)You no longer have to pack for a mini vacation every time you leave the house.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow...I don't have any kids and reading your lists I already know I don't want anymore! I'm done! Great advice Rebecca!

d-mom said...

Hey Rebecca, we want to hear more about all the cute things your children do. Great Blogs enjoy reading, you have so much talent.