Thursday, September 6, 2007

Epidemic

I was watching Last Comic Standing last night and realized there is an epidemic in our country. It is reality show contestant closing statements. Listen, if you know there is the remotest possibility you will get booted prepare something to say. This is your 15 min. of fame, they are over, your done, and you say something ignorant. There ya go, that's your legacy.
They should do a VH1 special on reality show closing statements.
Also, since Dr.Phil is still in reruns I tuned into the new Star Jones show. Am I the only one or does she look weird? She like a Bratz Doll or something, her face is no longer proportioned since she lost weight. I better not diet, I don't want to end up like her. Not to mentioned what a boring show. Does anyone out there really care about Kelly Rippa's kids? NNNOOOOO!
Now I'm watching Ellen, I think my brain is shrinking from all these celebrity(shallow) conversations.

1 comment:

The Goldsmith's Gazette said...

BBBBBBLLLLLLOOOOOGGGGG! We need to hear from your wisdom!