Friday, August 24, 2007

NO SHARK FISHING

Noone told me there were sharks here! The kids had asked me when we first got here if there were sharks. Of course I said no. WRONG. As we went to the pier tonight for a walk I saw a sign saying no shark fishing. I'm so glad I didn't know that until the next to last day.
Today was another lazy day, we spent the first half at the beach and the second half at the pool. We have to hit the pool to get all the sand off the kids. Don't tell maintance man that.

2 comments:

Anthony Burns said...

The sharks ain't that active are they??? I am looking forward to your return... I forgot to bring the trash out... Just remembered today... Sorry... Is there anything that needs to be done around the house???

Tori said...

RP! I switched Blogs, www.toricarol.wordpress.com/

Anyhow school is going well! I love all my teachers, they are all male, which has never happend before odd huh? I have an interview with Target next week!
I'm so glad ya'll are coming back tomorrow! Just so you have a fair warning, things are only getting worse at you know where....

-Tori